Friday, March 6, 2009

intermission--

I just wanted to take the time today to acknowledge Patty (http://crisfieldnews.blogspot.com) and Reggie girl (http://midlifeandmenapause.blogspot.com) for the photo series they've got going on today, that I just didn't have time for. They're featuring photos of their home town churches, which sounded really cool! This past week was mid terms but now I'm home for Spring Break!! (not doing anything particularly awesome, though). I'll be sure to try and get in on their next feat! :)
The closest I got to shooting a church this week was the picture below of the red and black door, that was to a local church. Sorry, I know, weak!! But I hope you guys had fun with it :)


I pray you can forgive me! haha

3 comments:

  1. Thank you your kind words. We are just have fun with our little weekly photo assignments (we are doing people next week if you want to join us).

    I have been really busy this week, and took more "snapshots" than I did real photography.

    Taking a proper photograph is like creating a painting (it is just quicker). You have to access lighting, composition, and a million other things before you hit that magic button. Since I do that for a living, I thought I would take it easy and play tourist. It was fun.

    One thing a photojournalist knows is that one good photo can say a lot more than ten, or even a hundred. Your photo, which is just beautiful, sums up the essence of our our project.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Patty! You guys did a great job with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this but you are just so sweet All Things Creative.........
    When you find a minute or two to join our "gang" please do. We have a blast doing this. Of course folks in my town probably think I've got a screw (or 10) loose because I almost cause 10 car pile-ups on the road stopping to take pics, but hey.......a girl's goota do what a girl's gotta do right?
    You take good care dear and......I would love to see a new post from you :)

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete