Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Any Corey Smith fans out there?

'Cuz I photographed his concert. It was pretty sweet, too! As usual, I only got to photograph the first 4 songs, which went by SO fast! But I got some decent shots. Let me know how you think I did under pressure :)

If you'd like to check out the other hundred or so pictures I took, including ones of the opener Bryan Elijah Smith (no relation, haha) then you can go here.

You can also click on each image to enlarge them.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy :)




















2 comments:

  1. Hi! These are great..I really want to get out and do the same!! Hard with two toddlers;) I feel I need to try photographing new things and situation. Great images!! Have a wonderful weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jess! Looks like you had fun! By the way, my blog has moved! My new location is http://www.gaalcreative.com!

    ReplyDelete