Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Football season's approaching...

...so of course, I'm psyched to take some action shots. You know me and my sports. This assignment's for my school newspaper, and let me tell you it was quite a feat finally getting to the right location. You'd think hey, they'll probably practice at the practice field. The assignment said they would either be at the actual stadium or at the practice field. But while heading to the practice field, I see the entire team walking toward me. Turns out they were going to the stadium. The practice field was muddy. Oy.












2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jess! Great shots! I like the tight, close-up one of the helmet, especially. And the guy being interviewed. You got some good action shots, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having fun with that camera. Life is beautiful keep playing

    ReplyDelete